Whether you are looking to become a Member at Diamond International Resorts or just looking to top up you current points, Travel & Leisure Group can assist you every step of the way buying Diamond Resorts Points.
Members can enjoy the array of incredible resorts and activities across Europe from skiing in the Alps to soaking up the sun in the Algarve. The simple and flexible point based system allows you to control where and when to take your next holiday.
The key advantages of owning Diamond Resorts European Collection Points (DRI Points) are:
- The ability to select from over 39 resorts across Europe, giving you a new and exciting holiday each year
- Flexi check in dates (at some resorts), giving you the flexibility to suit your lifestyle and in some cases could reduce the cost of flights
- 2 – 6 night breaks available at 30 days notice, giving you the opportunity to treat yourself to a getaway break
- Points can be rolled over to the follow year if unused, giving you control of your points and the usage you deserve. Perhaps for that special anniversary holiday…….
- Points Saver Discount, giving you the chance to make the most out of your points by offering a 50% discount on points used if you book 59 days before travel i.e. 3000 points becomes 1500 points used
- A membership into the world of Timeshare Exchange with Interval International, included in your purchase
Examples of Diamond Resorts Points Usage:
|Points||Size/Sleeps||Examples of Use||Resort||Location||Guide Price|
|3,000||Studio / 2||1 Week||June||plus 3 night mid week break in January||La Residence Normande||Connelles, France||£3,430|
|4,000||2 Bed / 6||1 Week||January||Vilar Do Golf||Algarve, Portugal||£3,400|
|5,000||2 Bed / 6||1 Week||May||plus 2 night mid week break in September||Club Del Carmen||Lanzarote, Canary Islands||£4,200|
|6,000||1 Bed / 4||1 Week||July||White Sands Beach Club||Menorca, Balearic Islands||£4,420|
|7,000||1 Bed / 4||1 Week||June||plus 3 night mid week break in January||Woodford Bridge Country Club||Devon, England||£5,060|
|8,000||1 Bed / 4||2 Weeks||October||The Alpine Club||Schladming, Austria||£5,480|
|9,000||2 Bed / 6||1 Week||September||The Kenmore Club||Perthshire, Scotland||£6,490|
|10,000||2 Bed / 6||1 Week||June||plus 3 night mid week break in September||Wychnor Park Country Club||Staffordshire, England||£6,500|
|11,000||Studio / 2||3 Weeks||August||plus 2 night mid week break in December||Royal Sunset Beach Club||Tenerife, Canary Islands||£7,160|
|12,000||1 Bed / 4||2 Weeks||February||Royal Regency||Paris Vincennes, France||£8,560|
|13,000||2 Bed / 6||2 Weeks||August||Los Amigos Beach Club||Malaga, Costa Del Sol||£8,930|
|14,000||3 Bed / 8||3 Weeks||June||plus 1 night mid week break in September||Garden Lago||Majorca, Balearic Islands||£8,000|
|15,000||1 Bed / 4||2 Weeks||October||plus 2 night mid week break in August||Palazzo Catalani||Soriano nel Cimino, Italy||£9,400|
Alternatively if you are interested in buying Diamond Resorts European Collection Points please call us on 0800 071 4674 or fill in our buyers enquiry form. If you are an owner looking to sell Diamond Resorts European Collection Points then please contact us for a free, no obligation appraisal and valuation by either calling 0800 988 7168 or by completing our sellers enquiry form to get a free valuation.