Developing The Most Successful Methods of Selling Timeshare Property
People ask “How do I sell my timeshare?” The key to success is presenting the concept in a professional manner to as many potential clients as possible.
Our budget of over £200,000 allows us to be seen by millions of people around the world. We advertise on ITV and Channel 4, top Sky channels such as Sky News, Discovery Living, Discovery Real Time and The Travel Channel.
Having worked for 25 years in the timeshare industry, Travel & Leisure Group have developed one of the most successful methods of selling timeshare.
How We Work For You Selling Timeshare
- We register your timeshare absolutely free of charge
- Additional advertising options are available, giving maximum exposure to your timeshare resale
- Advertising with Travel & Leisure Group gives you your own web page, with your own personalised description and photographs
- Click here to see how we operate and our additional guarantees
- Placing your timeshare advert in front of as many people as possible. A professional manner is the perfect way to attract potential buyers
- We invest considerable money in advertising campaigns, which raises our profile and grows our reputation
- We strictly follow the EU Timeshare Directive and UK Timeshare Act of 1992, offering buyers and sellers complete protection
- We have our own legal department who will take care of full legal transfers in a stress-free manner
- Clients monies deposited into an ESCROW account administered by an independent lawyer
- The agreed selling price is net to you; there are no deductions as buyers pay legal costs and commissions
Diamond Resorts, Club La Costa, Heritage Resorts and many others highly recommend the Travel & Leisure Group brand.
The Travel & Leisure Group brand has become synonymous with timeshare. Our website attracts millions of potential customers. We offer a potent combination of UK national press, online and TV advertising, along with a network of international offices. This unique blend makes us one of the most effective places to market and sell your timeshare, and achieve the best price for your property.
Our methods include:
- High-profile advertising mediums such as the Daily and Weekend Telegraph, Daily and Sunday Mail and Daily Express
- Specialised in-flight publications such as Easyjet, Monarch, Medlife (British Airways) and Voyager (British Midland)
- Over 15 website domains totalling over 150,000 indexed pages in all major search engines
- A website attracting around 2,000,000 unique visitors each month – how’s that for advertising coverage?
- Thousands of pounds spent on Pay-per-Click (PPC) advertising per year
- Being the largest corporate timeshare reseller on eBay